Thank you for your donation!

Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you at the address you provided. If you used your paypal account you may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.
Stacks Image 739
90% of your donations go toward adaptive equipment purchases, training for our instructors as well as lodging and meals for our program participants. The other 10% covers insurance, office and supplies costs. Please note that all of our Board members and adaptive instructors are strictly unpaid volunteers. OASIS is a 501(c)3 organization. Donations to OASIS are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.

Your donation will make a difference in the recovery/lives of our nation’s disabled military veterans.
Stacks Image 743